This well-furnished hall is situated on the ground floor of the Church, making access easy for all. It can accommodate up to 90 people. Linked to the hall is a well-equipped kitchen. You do not have to be a member of St Ninians Parish to use the Hall.
To make an enquiry regarding a booking please contact the office on 01463 236620
- Disabled toilet
- Use of kitchen
- Baby changing facilities
- Tables and chairs
- Cutleries, Cups, and plates
FOR SAFEGUARDING PURPOSES
Please note that.
(1) The person hiring the hall is always responsible for the welfare and safety of those attending the event in connection with their agreed use of the hall.
(2) He/she must ensure proper supervision of children and their activities. Children MUST NEVER BE LEFT ON THEIR OWN.
(3) When the kitchen is used, it must be left in the same state of cleanliness. This includes cleaning of floor, work surfaces and any kitchen appliances used. Plates, cups, etc must be stored to their proper place. The hall shall be left in the same state of cleanliness.
(4) Smoking is NEVER permitted in the Church Hall.
(5) To prevent damage to paintwork nothing must be fixed to the walls of the hall.
(6) When the hall is used on Saturday, the event must finish before 17:00, so that it doesn’t encroach the Parish Vigil Mass.